Different Bank Different Policy...hmm...

on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This morning, I go to RHB to buy bank draft to pay for my examination fee. I have already filled up the application form before I go the bank. When until my turn, I submit the application form together with my bank book. Then, the counter staff ask me if I have any invoice. I was stunned for a while on the question she ask. Then I told her that the draft is for paying the examination fee and I told her that previously I went to Maybank to buy, they had not ask anything on that. Then, she told me that different bank different policy and the her officer in charge insisted for some proof.

Since I did not bring any proof with me, I left the bank feeling a bit angry. X( . The bank draft I buy is only thousand australian dollar, not million...why do they insist to have proof on that.

Wasted all my time and petrol to go to the bank and end up with nothing... :(

Nay, do end up with something. A lesson to me: check on the bank policy first before you want to get any service from them....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good of you to think that way. Take it as a learning experience. Even in terms of doing business, most of them has their own criteria thingy.

Receipts are important too, be it from School, Uni or etc. Keep them well.

Post a Comment