Blog Updating

on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It has been almost been two months that I have not been updating my content in the blog. 


Well, life have been busy for the past two months. Except work and assignment, I have been busy with Tzu Chi activity also. 

In May, we had various activity for Wesak and also celebration of the Tzu Chi day. We held several free vegetarian dinner at our Tzu Chi branch here.

In June, we had a charity fair for raising fund for the education aids to the local needy students. The presentation will probably be held around end of the year, before the 2009 school term starts.

With the disaster happening in Si Chuan, China and Myanmar, we start the street fund raising for both disaster area. We are glad the Myanmar government had let Tzu Chi volunteers enter their country to provide aids to their people.

I have been completed my last unit for my Master. Now it is just waiting time for the result to come out... Hope I can get pass. (I have get pass all the other 5 units...Heee.. Lucky me.. :D).

I  have watched Kungfu Panda last week also... It's a nice and funny animation and I have also learnt something from the animation also.. Who say we cannot learn from watching movie? :)

Here's the OST from Kungfu Panda - Everyone was Kungfu Fighting:



0 comments:

Post a Comment