Hidden Charges

on Thursday, December 4, 2008

I was checking my Maybank account yesterday through Maybank2u and I found out that they are charging RM1 for my debit advice.

I have no idea since when they start to charge RM1 and the insurance company (which is related to Maybank Group) had not informed me that the bank will charge that RM1 for every debit advice!..Since I am paying the insurance every month, that means the bank will be charging RM12 every year!.....

Hmmm.....maybe I should just stopped the debit advice.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go complain straight to the manager!

Anonymous said...

mine also got hidden charges for it. how to complain ar? eveyr month kena slash by them

snowswallow said...

Ian: thanks for the advice

Anonymous: maybe you can follow Ian's advice..complain to the manager..

by calling or writing an email or letter..

Post a Comment