Donation

on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yesterday noon time, two ladies walk into my office and introduce themselves as representatives from a nonprofit organization and their intentions to create awareness among the public on some issues.
One of the lady shows some information on the organization to me. After that she took a direct debit form to me and ask me to sign up donation to the organization and there is a minimum amount to be donated. She also mention that I can terminate my donation after certain time if I do not wish continue it (Hmm...).  However, I said I would consider first on the donation.

After that, I did a check up on the organization she mention in the internet and found some information on the organization. However, I still decided not to donate to the organization first as I have some doubt on how those organization runs especially how our donation is going to be used and will our donation reach those who are really in need.

1 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

Good... it's better to be cautious first...

Post a Comment