Not So Lucky Day...

on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Saturday probably is "A Not So Lucky Day" for me....

First, during morning time, I was locked outside the office because I did not bring the office key and my colleagues had gone out without telling me they were going out. So, I had to wait outside the office for about 15 minutes before my colleagues came back. Well, luckily I had the newspaper, so while waiting for them to come back, I read the newspaper. Otherwise, I would have been bored to death...Haha..

Then, later in the afternoon time, I went to town to pick up my mother. My mother wanted to buy some fruits from the nearby shop. So, she gone to the shop first. I locked the car doors as they have to be locked manually and then got out from the car.. Then, suddenly I realized my car key was still inside my car and all the doors had been locked.. OMG!...Well, luckily, one of the shop owner knew someone that know to open the door...So, I called the person up, and that person came to the rescue....to unlock the door....Of course, I had to pay some $$... :(

Probably I need to get some lucky charm to prevent those unlucky events happened again..Haha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment